Crossing the Blues

Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Droopy eyeliner Technique for Bigger Rounder Eyes

 

A lot of Japanese Eye makeup styles have been employing the use of extending the upper eyeliner downwards past the corners of the eye to give an elongated and wider eye shape. I like this technique so much because you can control how intense or natural you want it to look.

IMG_0078

I actually paired this droopy eyeliner look with brown eye shadow and false eyelashes that aren’t too dramatic. I also apply my falsies further away from the inner corners of my eyes and more towards the center of my lid. The falsies help to conceal the extended eyeliner at the corners and gives the appearance that eyes are naturally bigger!

IMG_0061

By drawing my upper eyeliner past my corners, I have to connect my outer lower eyeliner further down from my lower lash line, thus leaving a space btw the lower lash line and the drawn eyeliner.  This gap is excellent for people who have tiny eyes and want to make it appear rounder because it gives the illusion of bigger eyes. Smile  If you want to dolly this look up further, get a really good pair of lower lashes ( dollywink lashes would work perfectly) and apply it onto the lower eyeliner.

A tip ** If you want it dramatic, use a dark liquid eyeliner, if you want it natural looking, use a soft brown pencil eyeliner or neutral eye shadow colors.

IMG_0077

IMG_0058

IMG_0079

Try this out and have fun with bigger eyes Winking smile

2 more days to the weekend!! ~~Rolling on the floor laughing 

IMG_0071

image