Crossing the Blues

Saturday, November 6, 2010

October’s Beauty & Bath Products

Yippie! Not much reading required here. Just a rundown on the products I’ve enjoyed thoroughly:
1) Mad City Sue Shea Aloe to Great Hair Conditioner Custom Scented

image

I got a sample of this in mango lassi and oh my, it smelt divine as usual and my hair felt soft as silk. Especially after the color treatment, this was such a treat! Sue has a long huge list of scents and lush dupes and they smell OH SO GOOD.. trust me, I’ve tried so almost a dozen of her scents in different products and they smell fab!

2) MAC Viva Glam Gaga lipglass
I’m late to get this but I love the pinkish blue shade so much…
image
image
3) Canmake Color Stick
This salmon colored concealor stick is great for a nude lip or simply acting as a lip base.
IMG_9402
4) Rimmel Exaggerate Eyeliner
Very creamy and smooth. Color is pigmented too.
IMG_9405
5) Sana GAFIXX Matsuge Gatch-ly Mascara
see my recent review Winking smile
IMG_9412
Any products you’ve enjoyed in October and would love to recommend?
image