Crossing the Blues

Friday, November 12, 2010

Kate Brown Collection BR1 & Green Ring Lens FOTD

 

I’m on a neutral \brown high and that’s all I seem to be gearing towards nowadays. Perhaps I’m growing old and boring Smile with tongue out Anyways I purchased Kate Brown Collection BR 1 some time ago and haven’t done a review or a look with it until today!

 

IMG_9986

 

Nothing great about this Kate Palette, they actually have better palettes but I liked this particular set because of the duo brow powder and the off white shimmer. Other than that, the pigmentation isn’t great and you can’t even see the brown on my eyes.  Only good for gals who like the very natural look. I’ve been suffering from an eye infection for the past 2 days due to a really crappy eyeliner and I’ve got an allergic rash on my face—excuse the redness pls.Embarrassed smile

IMG_9820

IMG_9987

IMG_9991

I used only kate palette and 2 mascaras ( fairy drops and Sana) for this FOTD>  I actually used the tips from my previous entry on eyelash curling and its strange because my left curled better than my right. Dang my hooded lids that weigh my lashes down all the time Annoyed

____________________________________________________________________________

I know I know, baby picture overdose but this is for all my friends who read my blog ~ I’m sorry if I’ve neglected you guys or not been able to call you back. This is the one reason why –!* I miss u guys very much !

babyeliassmellyhair1

babyeliastoohapy

Have a safe weekend everyone!

image