Crossing the Blues

Sunday, November 7, 2010

MAC Viva Glam Lipglass–GaGa review

MAC Viva Glam Lipglass–GaGa Winking smile

IMG_9822

Swatches:

IMG_9826

Without Lip Concealor / No flash:

IMG_9801

With Lip Concealor / No flash:

IMG_9833

Performance: Applies smoothly like most of MAC’s lip glasses. Color stays vibrant for 2-3 hours. Loving the blue pinkish tint that seems to flatter even pigmented lips like mine. Love it without any concealor on and as you can tell from the swatches, it takes on the color of lip concealor. The only thing that might irk some people is that with any pale pink, the color will settle into fine lines. Personally, I love this color so much so it doesn’t bug me.

Worth the $$ : Totally! This lipglass is such a keeper. It’s not often that I find a pinkish  gloss that looks good without any concealor on, while being on the sheerer side as well. I want to stock up on this lipglass !! Party smile

 

 

--- I had a crazy ass weekend. Visiting in laws, grouchy baby, going out, daddy’s birthday… I could barely breathe. I am on the phone, taking a photo, carrying my baby, holding my makeup pouch. my gawd, I am pretty thankful Monday is here.--- Hope u had a more relaxing weekend everyone!IMG_9785

image