Crossing the Blues

Friday, November 5, 2010

Sana GAFIXX Matsuge Gatch-ly Mascara

IMG_9413

Once again, another Japanese Mascara by SANA that’s left me speechless.
IMG_9418IMG_9419
How in the world do you pronounce this name?!?
ok ok…  This waterproof  mascara boldly promises lashes that look like falsies!  I was having a big debate in my head if I should pick this over the highly popular SANA’s BIG LASH masacara and I choose GAFIXX instead because of the wand. Sana big lash mascara has a huge wand and I am very wary of large wands. They don’t work well with my shorter but not that sparse lashes…. Also big wands tend to create a mess on my hooded lids. So, I felt like I wanted WOW type lashes and went for Sana GAFIXX Matsuge Gatch-ly Mascara instead.
IMG_9414
IMG_9416
IMG_9417
what do the instructions say??? it’s in Japanese and I can’t read it Sad smile All I catch is to apply in a zig zag manner, which I do already… Anyways, proof of a mascara effectiveness is always in the pictures , as you can see from below… Since this mascara does promise fake eyelashes effect, I decided to go overboard with it and piled on layer after layer and after 8-10 layers, this is what I got:
IMG_9717
Not bad at all for that many layers and it may look spidery but it’s very easy to separate and comb through as lashes are still soft. I didn’t do it cause I didn’t have the time but  I’ve used many other mascara that made my lashes rock hard and I hated it. Anyhow, for a more natural look, 2-3 coats is all that is needed. Lashes are not stiff and it holds up my lashes. No Smudges, dries quickly, very waterproof.  This mascara is LOVE!

IMG_9433
IMG_9434
IMG_9436I even paired it with the LASH SCULPTURE long separate mascara and as you can tell lashes are long, separated and thickened. I like the fact that Gafixx allows you to vary the look of your lashes and is extremely easy to use alone or with another mascara.
** I took this picture with my sweetheart and all I was wearing on eyes was SANA GAFIXX and noticed that my lashes actually look so thick, voluminous and dense…  Party smile I recommend this mascara. It retails for around 26 SGD at any SASA outlet !

IMG_9725
                                                           ** ENJOY THE WEEKEND**Send a kiss
image