Crossing the Blues

Monday, November 15, 2010

Date Night Makeup ~

IMG_0019

It’s true what they say about having to make time for your other half once you have kids and all cause nights are usually reserved for my baby’s bed time routine that starts at 8pm ( yes, I don’t have any night life) and days are jammed packed with caring for little one or work.

 

I’ve decided that a date is in order once I get baby to bottle feed and I can’t wait for a date with my hubby once that happens. Mean while, here's a date look that I’m toying with. I winged the top eyeliner downwards and smoked my eyes with coppery browns. The eyeshadow I’m using is from sephora and I was using covergirl lash blast mascara as well as MAC Feline for my waterline. As for the lips, I used  Maybelline New York Lip Smooth Color and Care Strawberry and Coastal Scents Oasis Lipsmack (this lipgloss really is so lovely).

IMG_0017IMG_0030

Anyhow, I hope you guys have a wonderful start to the week Smile