Crossing the Blues

Tuesday, November 2, 2010

I’m 26!

A friend of mine once said
“ stay near your parents if you want to start a family.. you’ll need them…”
 
DSC_0417
Omg.. I am so so so thankful for this advice or I would have passed out from exhaustion from taking care of my baby and my home. It isn’t easy being a mom at all~~  I pass on these wise words of wisdom to any new or yet to be mommies out there because family has truly helped me survive motherhood.
Well reason for being sappy is that last night I got a little gift at 10 pm and it was a shock because baby and me were asleep at 9pm and frankly you don’t think of your own birthday when you are absolutely pooped…
DSC_0420
DSC_0421
SCRUBS from Lemongrass House- one is rose absolute salt body glow & the other is  Lavender Vanilla Moisturizing Jojoba Bead body Scrub ( wat a mouthful )… I like their scrubs, feels really effective at buffing away dead skin… my family knows my obsession with scrubs and smells and makeup.. hehe
The best birthday present would be my happy and healthy family, my wonderful hubby, my closest friends wishing me happy birthday and sending me gifts from overseas~~ and most of all, my baby boy:
photo
eliasmommy
Have a great day everyone!~
image