Crossing the Blues

Monday, November 29, 2010

Recent Hauls–Canmake, Rowenta Flat Iron Hair,Loreal Open Eyes Palette

 

 

The past week has been pretty tough. A sick hubby and a little baby equals all work and no play for me. I missed blogging a lot and wanted to share my beauty buys with you guys. These were accumulated over the past month and I just haven’t had the time to blog about it.

LOREAL OPEN EYES PALETTE COBALTIMG_0165

IMG_0174

IMG_0175

IMG_0168

I like that what you see is what you get. I’ve been re discovering Loreal ever since my pregnancy and now I’ve fallen in love with their eye shadows too. What caught my eye when I saw this palette was the highlight shade. It isn’t a stark white shimmer color but rather it blends beautifully with my skin color and I like how the shadows are so easy to apply.Packaging rocks too.

** I did a review on the Loreal Super Liner when I first bought it. I didn’t like it at all the first week because the formula was so thin but after a weeks worth of testing, the formula thickened and it’s been great. Only issue is I wish it were waterproof. That would make it perfect!

 

CANMAKE DUAL SPARKLE COLOR 01 & 05:

IMG_0207

IMG_0214

I love the shimmer in Canmake dual sparkle color 01 and 05. They make lovely brown bases and apply smoothly. Gotta do a look with these soon!

 

ROWENTA FLAT IRON:

IMG_0210

IMG_0212

I was eyeing a flat iron online during the black friday sales but unfortunately, the voltage isn’t compatible. Hence, I ended up at Watsons getting this much cheaper hot iron that actually heats up to 230 and curls or straightens pretty well. I like that you can adjust the temperature too. The flat iron brands in Watsons are so limited, whenever are they going to bring in GHD or CHI. Come on, I’m waiting….

Anyways, I’ve got some festive looks  and a giveaway coming up !!

image