Crossing the Blues

Thursday, October 22, 2009

T-ARA Makeup Tutorial

I enjoy doing makeup tutorial request and this one was requested by Zoe. Check out Zoe’s lovely and very creative blog, u won’t regret it!

T- ARA Makeup Tutorial

Most of the girls from T-ARA have the same type of makeup look and they carry out the natural look very well because they are gorgeous girls. For a mere human like myself, I need way more help in attempting to look naturally gorgeous like them!

http://img21.imageshack.us/img21/1904/57867557.jpg  http://i44.tinypic.com/33mqrz6.jpg

Let’s get cracking, I do apologize for the blurred pictures as I’ve been too busy to use my camera to take pictures… plus I really wanted to do this post so I opted for the faster way which was to use my laptop camera.

I love Ji Ae in this picture the most cause she’s a natural beauty. She’s kinda gorgeous in a natural unaltered sort of way?

*I was reading that she’s no longer in the group, is this true???

Anyhow, let’s get this tutorial started cause the whole group usually spots a similar makeup look – natural makeup to bring out their lovely faces and silky long black hair!

http://soshee.files.wordpress.com/2009/05/20090426_jiae_1.jpg

T-ARA Ji Ae

Simple Makeup Look Tutorial

Step 1: Sunblock, Foundation, Powder, Concealor 

Pardon me sweeties, in the pic below, I just came home from work, so I was wearing a light covering of PHYSICIANS FORMULA BAKED SANDS ( for my brow and eyes).This look requires a flawless base, so let’s get cracking!

Picture0309

Step 2: SANA concealor on the eyes and lips.

I know u wanted a review on this concealor Zoe,so just to let you know, SANA concealor is absolutely fantastic IMHO. I love how it forms the smoothest base and everything just sits so nicely on it… …  Normally, I  just use a few dots and start working my eye shadows directly onto it, but since I had a little eye shadow on(which i gently wiped off), I used SANA for my lids and mouth area and than applied another layer of Etude House Lip Concealor on top of it for extra coverage.

I’m so sorry that the picture colors below are either washed out or blue. Having a blue and yellow light in my room is always a real photo taking nightmare. I was moving all around to get the best lighting… sigh.. I couldn’t snap away at my normal blogging spot too cause hubby needed the space to work  ><

Picture0310 Picture0311

Step 3: Etude House Nude Lip Concealor on Eyes and Lips

Picture0312 Picture0313 Picture0315

Yea, I kinda look ghostly but as u can see, I’ve done that hair little  bun thingy that  Ji Ae is sporting in the picture above.

Step 4: Rimmel Color Rush 331 Biscuit Box  ( Great for a neutral look)

Picture0324 Picture0317Picture0325

Apply the lighter shade for the under eye area and the browner one for the eyelid area.

Step 5: Cream Colored eyeliner for lower water line

Picture0321 Gives a more natural wide eye look

Step 6: Use a dark eye shadow as eyeliner. MAC 266.

 Picture0326 Picture0327Picture0328

A really soft line, nothing too heavy

Step 7: Using Etude House Eye Glam Pencil ( Rich Purple Color)Picture0330

Using this pencil to gently line the upper lash line

Step 8: Use the white and off pink shade in Castledew Diacut Palette to accentuate brow bone area slightly & I used the brown and black to darken and define my brows.

Picture0331

Picture0334 Ji Ae has beautiful thick brows that frame her porcelain face.

Step 9: Lavender Lip Balm, Sheer reddish colored Shu Uemura Lipstick and Majo Majo Lip Gloss

Picture0336Picture0338  Picture0337

I’m loving Majo Majo lip Gloss. U would think this would be a really deep red shade but it’s sheer and not overly moisturising. If you want, put on some concealor and layer this honey gloss on, sexy natural lips!

Step 10: Finish off with NYX DOLL EYES Mascara( great for soft, black and long lashes)

Picture0340

U are done.

Picture0343

 Picture0341Picture0342  

Picture0347

One Blooper: hehe

Picture0319

I was going through asian poses webby and was pretty humored by all the cute different poses that people could think of.

Did I mention that I love taking NEO PRINTS???

This is what I learnt from asian poses: hukhuk

Picture0283

Picture0288

Picture0286  

 

 

Picture0289Picture0291

Picture0290

 

 

 

Picture0287

Picture0285

Picture0297

 

 

 

 

ITS FRIDAY!!

Untitled-1 copy