Crossing the Blues

Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Blair’s Love Parcel & LEE HYORI Inspired FOTD!

 

It’s a very very hectic time of yr- so btw working and squeezing in time to do EOTD\FOTD and spending time with Mr BlovetBeauty, time seems to have been running very short for me lately….I apologize for the lack of replies on the comment side but I have read them all and will reply! Your sweet comments really lift my spirits and get me through the day :)

On the topic of HAPPINESS -

Lovely ^^ Blair sent me an early Birthday Gift Package!!! I ‘ve been wanting to write about this cause I'm in love with the items she sent to me! She’s a mind reader!

 Gorgeous Blair sent me Faceshop skincare products, sweets(sugar addicts dream), Rimmel products, Lavender Lip Balm, Silica,Majo Majo Honey lip Balm and samples! The best part of it all was that she had these cute little post it notes on some products telling me it was her favourite, it really felt like she was there running through all the gifts to me! Blair thank you for being remembering my birthday & I’m touched ^^ Ear 2 Ear *SMILES*

  IMG_0429IMG_0430IMG_0434

IMG_0436 

STAR PRODUCT:

I’ve never used a Face Shop product before so I decided to just go ahead and try it. Than I noticed a really subtle pink glow on my cheeks after using it and no reactions whatsoever. Now I’m a FS Soft Peeling Gommage addict! This product seems to be even better than my Olay Thermal Exfoliator! I highly recommend this peeps!

IMG_0438 

Oh wow!! A Clear Big Bag  of Goodies::

IMG_0445

But first, gotta satisfy my sweet tooth! Yummy …

IMG_0437

I spotted this Uber pInk, super cute hairband!!! I wore it the day I got it…This would have been perfect for my fairy kei look too!!

IMG_0452

Fits me too!!!

IMG_0524

Can u see the personalized note that Blair wrote on the back of this lovely Rose & Apothecary Lavender lip balm? This stuff smells really good and potent! I’m gonna start using this as my lip balm.. totally refreshing

IMG_0494IMG_0444

IMG_0448

RIMMEL EYESHADOW DUO 331 BISCUIT BOX

IMG_0491IMG_0463 

Rimmel Eyeshadow Duo was easy to apply and the colors are so wearable. I do have tons of dark and bright colors and very little neutral shades. Dee and Blair have both helped me in the neutral color department! Thanks!!   

RIMMEL GLOSS MAXX LIPSTICK 013

IMG_0473 IMG_0476

Wow.. this is a very moisturizing lipstick. Its not too sheer and it gives me kissable pout!

Majo Majo Honey Pump Gloss RD449

 IMG_0469IMG_0481

Lip Heaven. Aren’t these colors gorgeous! I already have some looks in mind where I’ll be using these…

 IMG_0486

Paul & Joe Light Cream Foundation and Etude House Speedy Total Mineral Base Samples:

IMG_0457

Thanks Blair!!

 

LEE HYORI INSPIRED FOTD!

Lee Hyori is rarely seen without her dark accented eyes and nude pink lips. 

I noticed that her mouth is perpetually open in all her shots ^^ it’s crazy.. I totally couldn’t open my mouth for more than 5 of my own shots!! I had to try really hard for this FOTD!! hahaha .. it just goes to show, that I am an average girl and makeup can only work so much wonders…hahaha

If anything, hope u enjoy this foxy siren’s pictures.

http://iheartkimchi.files.wordpress.com/2009/01/hyori.jpg

[lee_hyori2.jpg]http://woodenspears.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/08/Lee_Hyori.jpgIMG_0561

Wow, Lee Hyori has such tiny longish face shape, really sharp nose, small mouth and her features are completely different from mine.  I put on some grey contacts and did a lighter smudgy dark rimmed  eye. The colors used were a mix of pink, black, and cream white to blend it all together. I put on some lip concealor and some pink Jesse Girl’s pigments to recreate her trademark lips.. But this one was  a toughie… Lee Hyori is so damn sexy and beautiful.. 

IMG_0547

IMG_0548

IMG_0562  IMG_0538   

IMG_0555

 

Recently I’ve run out of facial wash, makeup remover( I finished 2 Sana Makeup remover in 2 months, bought the MUJI makeup remover but it removed only 60% of my eye makeup, not a good oil cleanser at all IMHO …) Why must everything run out at the same time?? Especially when I’m feeling a little under the weather lately. U guys take care k :)

Untitled-1 copy