Crossing the Blues

Monday, October 5, 2009

Cute Japanese Home Accessories & Shoes & Fairy Kei Makeup!


Are u ready for some
CUTE EYECANDY !?!
Sometimes, I bump into sites( eg: La Carmina & http://www.polyvore.com/) that totally inspire me and make me squeal with delight~!  I’ve been on the look out for kitchen accessories  and was in total heavenly bliss when I saw these!!!

Hello Kitty Toaster

Hello Kitty Toaster - KT5211


Hello Kitty Measuring Spoon Set: Kitchen

Hello Kitty Measuring Spoon Set: Kitchen


Tovolo Blue Rocket Pop Molds
From Tovolo

Tovolo Blue Rocket Pop Molds

Hello Kitty 3-qt. Popcorn Popper - KT5230

Hello Kitty 3-qt. Popcorn Popper - KT5230

Nostalgia CCM505 Cotton Candy Maker

Nostalgia  CCM505 Cotton Candy Maker

**SHOES I’m Loving* *



London Underground Women's Oats 'n Barley BootIrregular Choice Women's Button Up Ankle Boot











Irregular Choice Women's Mary- Kate Pump


Pictures taken from:




~**FAIRY KEI**~ 

I love all things  cute and fairytale-ish! lalala………                                A fairytale world for me is a place of escapism and utter happiness… hehehe…I was totally inspired by these sugar coated images and hope u like my Fairy Kei inspired FOTD:) **
16-1.jpg image by prizoner2
pastel rococo colors, amaloli, spank 6%dokidoki japan, harajuku fashion, clothing cute kawaii, SWEET FAIRY KEI CANDYLAND GIRLS PHOTOSHOOT: PINK HAIRED MODELS, DECORA HAIR, RAINBOW SKIRT, ASIAN GIRLS. cute Japanese schoolgirls, teen lolitas, lolita models, pretty Asian girlfriends.


*Here’s my FAIRY
KEI INSPIRED Makeup
Look!*
NYX Falsies, Regular Falsies, Etude House Sexy Eyes Eyeshadow Quad, Mac eyeliner in Fascinating, light coat of mascara,random golden brown eyeshadow (brows), Clear Lip Gloss, a light light pink blush if u want fairy like cheeks!!! 
IMG_0408
IMG_0375
IMG_0385
IMG_0370
 IMG_0374IMG_0376
IMG_0388


Next up, Lee Hyori Inspired Makeup … this one is all about smokey smokin’ eyes!!
Untitled-1 copy