Crossing the Blues

Thursday, October 15, 2009

RAINBOW EOTD & TOKYOFASHION.COM

 

Well well, I did this subtle cut crease EOTD because burst of rainbow inspired colors make me happy:)

IMG_0703

I recently stumbled across this amazing Japanese Street Fashion webby called Tokyo Fashion and it really felt like I was walking through the colorful streets of Harajuku and it made me miss all the Stylish Japanese Fashionistas.

Feast ur eyes on these individualist, quirky and mind blowing fashion pictures.   

Yes, she has blonde hair,the cutest leopard print shoes,the reddest nails, the most gorgeous hair piece and the most exciting, wicked red dress I have ever laid eyes on. This whole get up is absolutely red hot!!

Silver Hair Japanese Girl

Japanese Guy in Cool Skirt

Japanese Dresscamp Jacket

I am completely in love and drawn to this picture. This is the epitome of cool.  If I were a guy, I would want to look exactly like him. *LURVE*

Harajuku Schoolgirls

Tokyo Game Show 2009 028

From Tokyo Game Show. I love all these dress ups, makes life so interesting.

Tokyo Game Show 2009 013

All pictures taken from : http://tokyofashion.com/

*A toast to creative self expression*

Next up, I have an Ergo Proxy Anime Inspired EOTD and a { Harajuku + G Dragon + Gwen Stefani } Inspired FOTD. Night Night :)

 

Untitled-1 copy