Crossing the Blues

Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Awesome Girl & Over The TOP Award!

Things haven’t been going my way lately and to be dead honest, I’m really fustrated with the world. All I want to do sometimes is dig a hole, bring my laptop and watch all the naruto, smallville, project runway and bleach episodes, and throw my handphone into the deepest depths of the ocean.

It’s seriously at times like these that getting an award or tag can brighten my day and help take my mind off worldly affairs. 

Sassy J'adore

With Love, Elle 

adin_22 

Bihada Diaries

are really gorgeous beauty bloggers who tagged me for the Awesome Girl and Over the Top Awards :))I know alot of you already read their blogs but if u haven’t, u should pop on over and have a read! I really enjoy these blogs :)

PArt of this Awesome Girl Award requires that I include 10 facts about me.. I am pretty bland so I have to warn u that  it can get boring… hahaha

1)The only form of exercise I like is brisk walking

2)I wanted a pet Iguana when I was 14

3)I had bad asthma

4)I love YSL Lipsticks

5)I love ANNA SUI packaging alot

6)I love SHU UEMURA ( tried their brow pencil, eyeshadows, concealors, foundations, cleansing oils, mascara, curler) just love their products.

7)Putting on makeup helps me relax and de stress :)

8)I bring a pack of tissue when I go makeup hunting cause the back of my hand usually looks like a multi colored , crazy rainbow!

9)I can spend hour after after makeup shopping

10) I am a you tube beauty video addict

NEXT UP is the "Over the Top Award"...These awards make me happy and I always end up smiling like an idoit in front of my computer!! hehehe…

  I have to answer the following questions with one word and tag other bloggers :)

Where's your cell phone: Bag

Your hair: Fine

Your mother: Intelligent

Your father:  Eccentric

Favorite Food: Rice

Dream last night:  none

Favorite drink: COKE

What room are you: Bedroom

Hobby: Shopping

Fear: Heights

Where were you last night:  out

Something that you aren't: Meticulous

Muffins: raisin

Wish list item:on the left column of my blog

Where did you grow up: s’pore

What are you wearing: top & jeans

Your pets: none

Friends: companionship

Something you're not wearing: necklace

Favorite store: topshop

Favorite color: pink

Last time you laughed: today

Your best friend: hubby

Place you go to over and over: town

Person who emails you regularly: work

Favorite place to eat: home

I am tagging these lovely ladies who each have a unique take on beauty and whose blogs I enjoy reading :)Actually 10 isn’t enough. I read too many good blogs that I sometimes can’t keep track ! i definitely tag, the 4  lovelies who have tagg me, back and these sweeties below:

Amy Naree 

Zoe

Atelier Girl

Ahleessa 4 Realz

MilknCookiie

Blair

Dee

Ena

Yumeko

sesame

Friendz Century

Luna

Fifi

Shop N’ Chomp

Beauty Snap

e.motion in motion

Chee Chun

Make me Blushhh

Nanzy

image