Crossing the Blues

Thursday, October 8, 2009

NUDE, Deep RED & BLACK Lady Gaga Inspired Lips & Halloween Looks!

 

NUDE LIPS

First up, my most favourite nude lip gloss. This is the one and only one that covers my pigmented lips ( even with no concealor it does the job perfectly) and it’s ART DECO no.20

Those of you who have can get ART DECO products, this Lip Gloss is the most amazing lip gloss I have ever tried. Beats MAC, STILA,ESTEE and a whole lot of other nude stuff I’ve tried.  I use this so sparingly cause I only have one tube left. My hubby bought 2 tubes in total for me and now I am savouring the last tube! It’s totally amazing to me. I am hoping and am pretty confident OCC LIP TARS will have something similar that I LOVE!

IMG_0028

STUFF USED :

IMG_0029

 

I got really fed up with my dried up cream eyeliner( I’ve had it for 2 yrs now… I know its a long time to keep it but I love the Japanese brand lasting gelliner!!! … ><)  and maybelline pencil liner was really tugging at my water line, so I had to get a replacement JET BLACK EYELINER.  I cannot live without black eyeliners. I wore them to school( look like a panda all the time), I wore them out and they were always a staple in my makeup pouch. I am lost without my black liner. For years I have searched for a REALLY BLACK, REALLY SMOOTH, REALLY OOOH LALA pencil eyeliner and I think I’ve struck GOLD :)

** MAC  EYELINER in

FELINE **IMG_0592IMG_0593

Look at the intensity with only 2 strokes of Feline!!!

IMG_0596IMG_0602

I set it with eyeshadow and it smudges pretty little for such a creamy and intense formulation. LOVE LOVE THIS!!!

 

DARK RED LIPS

 

 IMG_0660

STUFF USED :

IMG_0673

IMG_0669 IMG_0672IMG_0670

 

LADY GAGA INSPIRED BLACK BOLD LIPS

IMG_0773 

STUFF U CAN USE: Set Lips with generous amount of foundation. Outline shape and fill in with any Liquid /Cream Black eyeliner. The Blacker the better and I used Lavender Lip Balm for a smooth lip base and a shiny top coat!

I’m in the Halloween Mood right now cause so many YT makeup gurus are coming up with such inspiring Halloween related looks!! Have u seen Kandee Johnson recreations? Amazing!!

  SO, so so… IT was only fitting to have strong black bold Gothic inspired eyes for the lips! I was so inspired… Took my FELINE EYELINER and VIOLA… I love love this look… maybe cause I only used feline eyeliner as the base and one black eyeshadow and white eyeshadow and that was it!!! Isn’t it intense… Feline I can’t seem to get over u.

IMG_0725IMG_0732IMG_0718

 

**AMAZING HALLOWEEN INSPIRED YT VIDEOS**

V for Vendetta ( one of my fav shows)

Rag Doll Look

Queen of Hearts (Alice In Wonderland)

She DEVIL/Gothic Fairy Makeup ( I love Goldiestarling tutorials!)

 

I left out one item Blair sent to me… It was Watson’s Herbal Gingko Leaf Stretchable Mask. It fits the face snuggly so hopefully never got wasted this morning… My skin was less red and my face looked well rested after this mask.

IMG_0442   IMG_0780IMG_0782

I may look grumpy but really I’m totally enjoying this whitening and brightening mask. I’ve been pampering myself a whole lot more by masking my face more often. It makes my skin feel happy :)

Well, on the skincare side of things, I was digging through my bag of facial washes and realised that I had an unused  Sana NAMERAKA Isoflavone Facial Wash Soap from my Japan trip… I have been using it for a few days now and it cleans my skin really well and is very mild but it can be drying.I recommend a moisturizer after using this.

Already I’m in love with their cleansing oil and their facial wash seems to be agreeing with me..I love love this range… Going to try out their toners and UV ones soon.

“ Sana Nameraka series is made of fermented extracts of organic soy beans which are rich sources of isoflavones. Hydrating, skin firming and rich in nutrients, Sana Nameraka becomes one of the best selling lines in Japan and in Asia. Fragrance and colorant free. For all skin types.”IMG_0639IMG_0643

 

Okie.. I hope u enjoyed this wacky post Babes!!!

Coming Up on my next blog post

::Favourite Eye Brushes::

IMG_0711

Untitled-1 copy