Crossing the Blues

Sunday, July 4, 2010

First love ` Loreal Super Liner

Hiya Babes!

I had a fairly active weekend and it all started with a hair cut. My mom trimmed about 4 inches off and I asked for a blunt straight cut all around. Say goodbye to my dried fried wispy ends! Hip Hip Hooray!  I kinda trimmed the fringe and the sides myself. Next up, I’m just waiting to get my hair colored to one shade !! Can’t do it now but I will soon. This black and orange hair color is getting on my nerves every single day and I want it back to ONE SHADE.

image


Then I’ve started putting my face on again cause my big round flushed face was giving me an eyesore and thankfully I do have enough energy to bother about how I look nowadays ! Yippie. Slowly I’m feeling normal :)

 

image

One of the drugstores was having a Great Singapore Sale and I decided to get myself a Loreal Super Liner. My first ever liquid Eyeliner Love. Truly truly. It was the first liquid liner I used as a teen and it never failed me.

Why didn’t I reach for Maybelline or some Japanese brand, I am not quite sure but I was very confident that L'Oreal would give me what I was looking for. Super long lasting, a  thick but defined line and no smudging. True enough, my first love did not fail me. I took a shot of my eye liner at the end of 4 hours of being out and yes preggie old me sweats alot and any other eyeliner would have given me panda eyes!

image

L'Oreal Super Liner worked wonderfully and I am thinking of stocking up on one or two more if it is still on sale. Another reason for going back to Loreal Super Liner in Black was because of the tip. It’s not thin and hence very easy to control. If you are a beginner at liquid lining, this will be a great choice because the grip of the liner and the tip is well suited for shaky hands. Also, I like how it dries to an intense black matte. It defines the eyes really well.

image

image

Right now, I’m staying away from winging out my liner. I feel it makes my face fatter than it already is. I round the shape of my liner quite alot more to make my eyes look slightly shorter but rounder ( does this even make sense to you?) I find it gives an illusion of a longer face for me right now. I did a few winged looks and it only served to make my tiny eyes look wide and long on my already wide face. Eww... I am so out of touch with beauty!!!

Well, I’m impressed with my first love. Oily and sweaty lids rejoice! hehe

Enjoy your week Everyone!

* I will be reviewing the bliv skin products this week and there are free samples involved !!