Crossing the Blues

Wednesday, July 14, 2010

The Body Shop- Hi Shine Lip Treatment

 

I am really loving this Hi Shine Lip Treatment by The Body Shop.

It’s not sticky, runny or messy. It feels like a lip balm and gloss mixed in one and the color payoff is very pretty. Very true to the color in the tube, even on my darker tone lips. This lip color complements a soft smokey eye pretty nicely :)

IMG_5371IMG_5374 

__________________________________ _________________________________

Lips aside I’ve been busy practicing my rusty makeup skills and the inspiration for this was from BlueBell Beauty Blog. She’s got crazy blending skills and her eye makeup is to die for, so here are two looks that inspired by here.

I have no idea why purple always ends up looking like black on my lids. Dark blue seems to have the same resulting effect..

IMG_5603IMG_5610

 IMG_5634IMG_5649IMG_5628IMG_5633

 

2 more days to Friday! Can’t wait to go shopping this weekend!

I need to restock on quite a few makeup items: Eyelash curler, MAC Feline & Fascination ( I LOST BOTH!), Mascara!

image