Crossing the Blues

Friday, July 9, 2010

3 Simple Weekend Eye Looks + LUSH HIWTK Soap :)

 

 

IMG_5429

IMG_5432

IMG_5431

 

Found Honey I Washed The Kids ( HIWTK)  on ebay! It was so much cheaper than buying it off the UK Lush site and man oh man since the seller was local I got this in 2 days ! Yippie!

I’ve been meaning to get a whiff of the original HIWTK cause all I had to go by were the dupes I had been ordering from Etsy and man oh man, I LOVE the TOFFEE RICH smell and Honey Comb Top!! Adorable People :) The stuff permeates my bathroom with the most amazing rich toffee treat scent and I love it ! It makes me want to eat it !! Bad bad bad…

Anyhoo, I’ve just received a few more parcels too. My family thinks I’m going nuts ordering so much stuff online but in actuality I haven’t been out shopping for months and every parcel that comes marks a date approaching my baby’s arrival! hehehe Excuses Excuses!

I’ve got some Haus of Gloi Sugar Scrubs( Smells Divine) & MakeUpArtistChoice TCA Peels & Glycolic Products!  I ordered the TCA  and Glycolic 40% and will use them only after delivery. Really excited about these but I heard the peeling can get pretty nasty. My  skin tolerated 35% glycolic pretty well the last time so I don’t think 40% is going to really make me look scaly but I’m not quite sure about TCA. It will be my first time using it.

The long awaited weekend is here babes!!! I’m going baby shopping and here are 3 looks I did – one brownish black, one blue and a brownish yellow look! * Note to self – I will trim my brows soon :P   Loreal Super Liner works so well!! I was using a Sephora liquid liner initially but I had to switch !

:(  Sephora liquid liner stings my lids and that sucks! :< 

 

IMG_5482IMG_5484

IMG_5439IMG_5435

IMG_5444

Products Used:

Coastal Scents palettes /Mac Brushes/ Loreal SuperLiner/Fairy Drops Mascara

IMG_5495

IMG_5496

IMG_5491

Enjoy your Weekend Sweeties!!

image