Crossing the Blues

Saturday, July 10, 2010

4 Years With Mr Blovet!

OMG. I forgot my 4th year wedding anniversary with Mr Blovet ( as Blair affectionately coined it) and the worse part was that my hubby didn’t & got me something lovely:)

I got married on the 10th July 2006 to my teenage sweetheart and I’ve never looked back.

He’s usually terrible at keeping secrets and yesterday was the first time that he actually managed to keep shut about his little gift! Omg.. He asked me strangely at around 11pm to get him something from our bedside cupboard and I was actually thinking “ why in the world can’t you get it yourself when you are just next to it (Lazy dude)?” So I waddle over and I open the cupboard door, completely unsuspecting and there it was, the prettiest Prada paper bag I have seen & in it was a solid black wallet !!!

IMG_5511

IMG_5542I look at him and all he said was: “ I just wanted you to have something nice for yourself … you deserve it…”

             … ahhh… It’s times like these I become an absolute mush ball….

IMG_5551

IMG_5552

IMG_5549

IMG_5550 
Now I  really  need to think up a plan on how to surprise him big time to make up for this !! Hehe … Hope you guys are enjoying your weekend too:)                                                     

image