Crossing the Blues

Saturday, December 4, 2010

November Beauty Hits

1) Dollywink Liquid Eyeliner ( Deep Black)

* Fine tip makes for precise and thin lines

* Nice black color, not inky color at all

*Dries rather quickly and when used on top of primer, stays put pretty well image

2) LOREAL OPEN EYES PALETTE COBALT

*Gorgeous pigmentation – blues are exceptionally pretty in this palette

*Great sturdy packaging, safe to lug in the bag with a gazillion things

3)  MAD CITY SUE MOISTURISING SPRAYS

* Fast Shipping – Sue is the best etsy seller and I love her quick replies and service. I’m ordering from Grumpy Girl right now and they take a really really long time Sad smile 

Thankfully, Sue’s customer service is top notch!

*Sue’s lush dupe scents are amazing. American Cream, Sex bomb and Olive Branch are my new favorites. Divine Scents!

* Lightly moisturizing

* Scent lingers and last for a good 3-4 hours. Works way better than perfume to me.

* Lovely packaging. My whole family is using her sprays either as a room or body spray. They love it too.

* Fast shipping + great product + wonderful customer service = happy me!

image

4) GLYCOLIC CREAM

I might just die without this cream. I had a really big cystic pimple the other day and applied glycolic onto it the night I went to sleep and it was gone the next morning. No pimple cream has ever done that for me and I’ve tried sooo many… I may change my skincare products from time to time but this is the one staple that keeps breakouts at bay,

* exfoliates problematic skin

* zaps zits

* renews skin

I order 4-5 bottles during their yearly sale. I’ve received emails asking about this cream again and again. If you want it, I can order it for you , just email me. I also have sample sizes if you would like to test it out.

4) CUTE MAKEUP BAG

*Super useful & cute makeup storage bag

*Stores and organizes A WHOLE LOT of makeup. Look at my stash. There’s even a huge ass mirror and measuring tape in there.

*You can easily put other things into this bag – stationary, baby items

* This bag can be dumped into transparent/clear bags

* Doesn’t lose it’s shape at all.

IMG_0570

IMG_0571

5) KANEBO KATE DUAL BLEND BR1

* Easy to blend

* Colors are rich and vibrant

*Complements yellow skin tone well

* Whole dual blend series rocks!

Check out Lotus Palace Review here

Overall, November was an exceptionally good month beauty product wise. I haven’t bought too much bad beauty products so I’m ultra happy. If you have any questions, feel free to ask Smile

Happy Sunday Lovelies`~

image