Crossing the Blues

Thursday, December 9, 2010

Lush Sandstone Soap ~ Sandy Goodness

 

Untitled 66

Do you have really rough and dry skin? Do you have dry elbows or feet and need a real good scrub!? Lush Sandstone soap might be your skin’s saving grace!

My dearest pal Red heart sent me a citrusy package containing  LUSH citrus peel soap, Sandstone soap and a really seductive smelling Ed Hardy Solid perfume. The package smelt like citrus heaven and I literally ripped it open in seconds~~

Anyhow, I was so excited about the citrus peel soap because I have heard so much about it but there was another scent in the package that was much fuller and more exotic and super sexy – Mr Sandstone.

Lush website states that Sandstone soap contains a special ingredient called:

“Litsea cubeba oil is extracted from the small pepper-like fruits of the May Chang tree by steam distillation. It has a lemony aroma and is used as an antiseptic.”

Whatever they put into this soap, it smells like I’m at a spa retreat about to get the most delicious body scrub and massage.

thanks gerry for putting me in scent heaven  ~ hehe – Even my mommy took a portion of Mr sandstone. She loves the lemony exotic scent too!

 

Citrus Peel Soap ( Super generous !!) :

Untitled 69

Ed Hardy Love & Luck  Solid Perfume (going wear this on days that I don’t wear HIWTK solid perfume. Give solid perfumes a shot – the scent is so much sweeter and lasts so long as compared to traditional perfumes Winking smile:

 

Untitled 71

Have a great midweek!!

image