Crossing the Blues

Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Double Eyelids Miracle

IMG_0623
I was doing my usual Sunday shopping when I stumbled across this brightly packaged eyelid tape box. In it, is 240 double eye lid tapes and since I had some dramatic looks in mind, plus the fact that it was affordable, I put this box in my shopping cart and I’ve fallen head over heels in love with it.
image
IMG_0625
I’ve tried double eyelid glues which left my eyes looking like a clown with dried glue bits (super ugly) and other eyelid tape which fail to do anything, so I wasn’t expecting much with this random brand.
Lo and behold, it took me seconds to put it on and the double eyelid crease is instantly obvious, the tape blends nicely and looks rather natural. Once you apply makeup, no one can even tell you have tape on your lids.
I’ve tested it by washing my face with it and it stays put. No budging at all. Removal is just as quick too – use some cleansing oil and it slides off. So dang easy. I use this everyday now. I just like how light my eyelids feel with it on. I don’t even realise I’m wearing an invisible tape on my eye. It’s that good.
I love no brand, affordable goodness that makes my eyes look alive!
IMG_0614
Someone even asked if I went to cut my double eye lids… hehehe… Nope nope nope…
check it out @   link
 Smile