Crossing the Blues

Tuesday, June 8, 2010

BAREBUMMBATH SOAPS on Etsy

OMG. I am on a handmade soap roll and BareBummBath is amaZING.

IMG_5064

I placed an order sometime on 23rd May and Dianne (owner of barebummbath) shipped it out super quick and it reached me yesterday! If you have any questions at all, just ask cause she replies asap. She even gave me a small education on handmade soaps:-

 

Worried about the heat over here, I asked Dianne if the soaps would melt if they were left out in the mailbox too long. Since my mailbox is constantly exposed to the sun, I didn’t want to risk not checking for a day or two, only to find a bag of melted squishy soaps!


Dianne promptly replied that:

 

“If it's hot where you live don't worry about these soaps melting if left in your mailbox, they won't…. It would take a constant 200 degrees for several hours for my soaps to even think about getting soft. The real soap, like I make either hot or cold process, won't melt easy, but if you ever order soap that is made from a pre-made glycerin base, it will be a mess if left in your mailbox, didn't know if you knew that , so no worry about your soaps melting before you get to them. Hope they arrive all safe and intact, please let me know.”

 

This truly is attentive and informative online customer service.

 

I have purchased some stuff from  Etsy over the past few years and they were always for bags or some home accessory and I’ve never experienced such customer service (despite the fact that they were more expensive).

 

For generously ( HUGE) sized bars, I paid an estimated total  54 SGD for 7 soaps. She also offers a flat rate shipping fee for up to 7 bars, which I thought was great considering the total weight of these luscious soaps.

 

SO--->> I was bursting with excitement because my hubby actually brought the parcel up to my room and I COULD literally SMELL the soaps from a few inches away. They smell divine, nothing synthetic or fake. Just amazing smelling yummy soaps that had me salivating ( *almost ).

 

Even my hard to please hubby approved of the soaps and lovely packaging :) They look like  individually cut cake slices that have been carefully packaged with tons of love and care. I think these soaps are going to be seriously hard to beat! 

 

IMG_5076 IMG_5073

IMG_5066 

IMG_5069

IMG_5079

IMG_5078 

CREAMY SOAPY BLISS:-

 

Let’s start with the 4 cute & generous sized samples:

 

Lime  Coconut Verbena * One of  my favourites

Smells: Interesting, Tropical

IMG_5088

 

Jasmine Neroli * One of  my favourites

Smells: Mild, Slight jasmine scent, Soothing

IMG_5091

 

Acai Berries & Satin

Smells: Very Sweet Berries

IMG_5095

Euphoria

Smells: Woodsy, Earthy, Flowery

IMG_5098

 

Onto the Huge Full Sized Bars (Creamy & Lathers so Well):

PLEASURE’S DELIGHT * One of  my favourites

Smells: Amazing, Caramel, Mild Flowers,  Berries

 

IMG_5101

**I have really fat hands right now and this bar is almost the size of my hand. That’s how generous this bar is!

 IMG_5115

 

ENCHANTED APPLE* One of  my favourites

Smells: Sweet, Apples,Citrusy

IMG_5103

IMG_5114

 

SWEET LOVER’S CRACK

Smells: Intoxicatingly sweet, Berries,Bubble Gum

IMG_5118

HONEY WASHED TOFFEE

Smells: Edible, Hint of Flowery Scent, Chocolatey

IMG_5121

PINEAPPLE RUSH

Smells: Pineapple BubbleGum

 IMG_5123

 

BLOOD SUCKER* One of  my favourites

Smells: Creamy, Luscious,Seductive, Sensual

IMG_5128

CHOCOLATE COCONUT YUMMIES* One of  my favourites

Smells: Warm Coconut Chocolate Cake

 

 IMG_5130 

 

Try these soaps, I promise U will Love it!

 

IMG_5127

The silly ants are running all over my table wondering where the hell all the gorgeous smelling cakes are!

 

 

Enjoy!

 

One more thing, AtelierGal is having a giveaway with very attractive prizes! Zip on over to her blog to check out the giveaway details people!

6-9-2010 12-16-04 PM